Paws Learning and Reserach Council India is proud to present Indian VETexpo-2021 under the banner of Self Sufficient India, Pet Animal Welfare Society, New Delhi and Association for Veterinary Dermatology, India.
You are invited to join PLRC-National veterinary community. PLRC promotes a higher standard for veterinary care across India. We appeal you to explore our vision and join us in our program, get to know and work for common mission. You join PLRC-National veterinary community for FREE when you register for Indian VETexpo-2021 to be held at New Delhi on Mar 21 & 22.
Retd. Professor and Head
Dept. of Veterinary Preventive Medicine and Department of Clinics, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai
1. Step by step approach in diagnosis of dermatological disorders in small animals-part I
2. Step by step approach in diagnosis of dermatological disorders in small animals-part II
3. Food allergy - where vets miss?
4. Allergy combos in canine dermatology
5. common dermatological problems in feline practice
Department of Surgery & Radiology
College of Veterinary Science,
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana
B.V.Sc & AH From OUA&T, Bhubaneswar
M.V.Sc from IVRI, Izatnagar
Ph.D. from IVRI, Izatnagar
1. Latest Techniques of soft tissue surgery in small animals
2. Radiography & imaging in small animals
3. Basic approaches in Orthopedics Surgery
4. Basic protocols to attend emergencies in the hospital
5. Case presentation & discussions
Kunal Dev Sharma completed his BVSc & AH from Haryana Agriculture University, Hissar. His love for horses led him to train in equines at the Hyderabad Turf club, after which, he worked in South East Asia for a few years at a multispeciality mixed animal practice. Following this he diversified, going on to pursue ophthalmology as a specialty from Australia. He is also one of the few Indian veterinarians to have earned a prestigious membership to the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, UK. Kunal returned to India in 2011 after working in England for acouple of years. The interest in orthopedics was inculcated in the year 2009 when he worked in an orthopaedic referral hospital in UK and since then he has trained intensively in spinal surgeries and trauma surgeries. Today he is an active member and trainer of international veterinary orthopaedics community (member of AOvet and European society of veterinary orthopaedics and traumatology).
1. Emergency surgeries (airway obstruction/ blocked bladder orruptured bladder/ GDV)
2. Thoracic, abdominal and musculoskeletal radiographs (patientpositioning/ exposure/ interpretation)
3. Traumatic injuries (fractures of appendicular skeleton) anddealing with them
4. Head and spine traumatic injuries and dealing with them
1. Animal Welfare with ethical professionalpractice
2. How to tackle Social Media
3. How to tackle difficult clients
4. Saturday Night Gala dinner on pool-side with live music
5. You are in for a Surprise!!!