Paws Learning and Research Council India is proud to present Indian VETexpo-2021 under the banner of Self Sufficient India, Pet Animal Welfare Society, New Delhi and Association for Veterinary Dermatology, India.
You are invited to join PLRC-National veterinary community. PLRC promotes a higher standard for veterinary care across India. We appeal you to explore our vision and join us in our program, get to know and work for common mission.
Retd. Professor and Head
Dept. of Veterinary Preventive Medicine and Department of Clinics, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai
1. Step by step approach in diagnosis of dermatological disorders in small animals-part I
2. Step by step approach in diagnosis of dermatological disorders in small animals-part II
3. Food allergy - where vets miss?
4. Allergy combos in canine dermatology
5. common dermatological problems in feline practice
Department of Surgery & Radiology
College of Veterinary Science,
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana
B.V.Sc & AH From OUA&T, Bhubaneswar
M.V.Sc from IVRI, Izatnagar
Ph.D. from IVRI, Izatnagar
1. Latest Techniques of soft tissue surgery in small animals
2. Radiography & imaging in small animals
3. Basic approaches in Orthopedics Surgery
4. Basic protocols to attend emergencies in the hospital
5. Case presentation & discussions
Kunal Dev Sharma completed his BVSc & AH from Haryana Agriculture University, Hissar. His love for horses led him to train in equines at the Hyderabad Turf club, after which, he worked in South East Asia for a few years at a multispeciality mixed animal practice. Following this he diversified, going on to pursue ophthalmology as a specialty from Australia.
Dr Kunal is also one of the few Indian veterinarians to have earned a prestigious membership to the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, UK.
Kunal returned to India in 2011 after working in England for acouple of years. The interest in orthopedics was inculcated in the year 2009 when he worked in an orthopaedic referral hospital in UK and since then he has trained intensively in spinal surgeries and trauma surgeries.
Today Dr Kunal is an active member and trainer of international veterinary orthopaedics community (member of AOvet and European society of veterinary orthopaedics and traumatology).
1. Emergency surgeries (airway obstruction/ blocked bladder orruptured bladder/ GDV)
2. Thoracic, abdominal and musculoskeletal radiographs (patientpositioning/ exposure/ interpretation)
3. Traumatic injuries (fractures of appendicular skeleton) anddealing with them
4. Head and spine traumatic injuries and dealing with them
Dr Kiran Kumar quotes "Veterinary Medicine/ Surgery is simply awesome! After all these years, I still am always learning and improving my ability to help animals and fellow veterinarians. As a practicing owner, I feel proud to have a team that all feel the way I do about our patients and our clients. What better way to spend your life than doing something you love with people who all feel the same way! I think though, the absolutely best part of my profession is that it allows me to make a difference. Whether it is preventive health care to keep animals healthy, helping a new life enter the world, or assisting an old friend to pass with peace and dignity, I get to make a difference every single day. That's why I do what I do."
Dr Kiran completed his B.V.Sc & A.H from COVAS Parbhani, Marathwada Agricultural University now called Mahatashtra Animal & Fisheries Sciences University, started his career in poultry sciences and soon diversified into running state of art Veterinary clinics in Goa. His interest and passion for Veterinary orthopedics led him train extensively in the trauma surgeries and eventually to co found the Veterinary Orthopedic Foundation(VOF) along with his mentors Dr Milind Hatekar & Dr Mathias Frank in 2014. He has been associated with numerous training programs which have trained hundreds of veterinarians in India and Asia. Today he is a an active member of AOVET.
1. Traumatic injuries of forelimb and dealing with them.
2. Emergency Management of a blocked bladder, ruptured bladder.